EDC provides project – specific and general consulting on planning, site design, water,energy, materials and indoor environmental quality issues for sustainable design and operations.
- Project review at any stage for design opportunities and areas of concern.
- Recommendations and design guidance based on project goals and constraints.
- Specifications review and editing: Expert review of outline or fully developed project specifications incorporating LEED/ green building criteria. Initial review with section-by-section recommendations and full green specifications editing for Divisions 1-16.
- LEED Green Building Rating System® consulting including feasibility assessment, project goal-setting, design integration, technical consulting, project management, documentation coordination and submission to USGBC for certification.
- Lectures, workshops and training: Conference and small group presentations.
What does a green building do for you?
- Lowers operating costs and increases asset value.
- Reduces waste sent to the landfill.
- Conserves energy and water.
- Is healthier and safer for your occupants.
- Reduces harmful greenhouse gas emissions.
- Qualifies for tax rebates, zoning allowances and other incentives in hundreds of cities.
- Demonstrates an owner’s commitment to environmental stewardship and social responsibility.